A whole new class of edgers
Introducing the Sterling YieldBoss Hybrid Edger System by the industry experts at McDonough
The Sterling YieldBoss Hybrid Edger System is a revolutionary new approach to edging that combines the benefits of optimized saw placement with the simplicity of a manual edger system. An affordable system in a whole new class of edgers created by McDonough, a Sterling YieldBoss Hybrid Edger fits in the space between our line of McDonough fully optimized edgers that return the highest yields, and manual edgers that leave everything up to your operator.
Based on years of edger product development and site testing, a Hybrid Edger will deliver performance expected to be superior to many optimized transverse edger systems, and even outperform many edgers that are billed as being optimized, but in reality, are not.
The Sterling YieldBoss can help you meet your goals with:
- Optimized saw placement on every board
- Designed to fit the footprint of a hand-fed edger system common in sawmills everywhere
- Designed to put the saw on the correct cutpath on every piece
- An infeed system based on the designs of our industry leading McDonough OptiFit edger system, which has been developed over years of testing and improvement, with 50+ systems in operation around the industry
The standard YieldBoss edger system includes:
- Edger infeed belt
- McDonough YieldBoss Hybrid Edger scanning
- McDonough Hybrid Edger system controls
- Two-saw McDonough YieldBoss edger
- Edger outfeed belt
McDonough strives for efficiency through specialized machine solutions that lay a foundation for success. We focus on mutual honesty and long-term ethics, open and respectful communication, and are conscious of our customers’ expectations. No matter your edger needs, McDonough has the system for you.
For more, visit www.mcdonough-mfg.com or call (715) 834-7755.