The NEW Go Fast Unscrambler is Built to Last & Perform
Shiocton, Wisconsin – Go Fast Manufacturing is excited to announce the release of the newest addition to their impressive line of cut-stock equipment: The new Go Fast Unscrambler. This conveying system is designed to be safe, durable, and compact. It is used to singulate material into your system, one piece at a time. The cut-off saw operator or anyone else you choose has three simple controls at their fingertips. This eliminates the labor of manually loading material onto your saw.
The Go Fast Unscrambler is built super heavy-duty and uses large H78 chain and sprockets throughout the chain decks. The optional sprockets in the center of the package deck break stickered or frozen bundles apart before the material falls into the unscrambler pit. Removable steel catch arms are included on the infeed side of the package deck to help prevent material from falling off. Compact and sturdily constructed, the new unscrambler is a highly capable design. The system features:
- Low-Profile Design: 24” Package Deck Height (Standard)
- 8,000 lb. Package Deck Capacity
- Heavy H78 Mill Chain and Sprockets
- Friction Reducing Chain Wear Strips
- Removable “Catch Arms” to Prevent Material from Spilling off the Package Deck
- Available with 2 or 3 Chain Strands
- Optional “Tipper Sprockets” Available for Breaking Apart Frozen or Stickered Bundles
- Self-Contained 5HP Hydraulic System
- Can be Configured to Include:
- Powered Take-Away Rollers, Dealer Decks, or Outfeed Conveyor Belts
- Can be Used with Go Fast Equipment:
- CS-24 Chopsaw, DET-20 Trimsaw, or MET-20 Trimsaw
Go Fast Manufacturing, LLC – Go Fast is a high quality, innovative, value-added manufacturer, of highspeed sawmill and pallet machinery. Go Fasts primary mission is to provide our customers with a mix of quality machinery, quality service, and a pathway to business success. With a growing selection of over 20 machine categories encompassing hundreds of options and configurations, Go Fast is rapidly becoming one of the premier suppliers to the industry. They manufacture machines that are, “Go Fast Built To Go Fast!"
Go Fast saws are the forest industries best low profile thin kerf resaws for pallet and grade lumber, de-dusters, chop saws and custom machinery. Known for low cost, quality built machines that last and produce a profit since the 1990's. Now UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP! Our entire line of quality machines are once again available as well as parts, most of which are in-stock!