Cleereman Industries LP420
Cleereman Industries LP420
The Model LP420 sawmill carriage is designed for operations that require heavy-duty equipment, but don’t want to pull extra weight. This energy efficient workhorse is engineered to stand up to the punishment of a high production mill. Several options are available to meet your requirements for layout, production, log and cant turning, and maintenance.
- Built from heavy-duty, thick-wall structural steel components, precision welded and machined — Rigid, accurate
- Horizontal or Tilt Frame – Meets customer needs, easily integrated into existing systems
- Two to five headblocks set at customer specified spacing – Meets customer needs for log lengths and mixes
- Larger/heavier than the LP380 – Longer life, less maintenance, higher production
- Heavy-duty fabricated 3/4” bunks utilize long lasting 5/8” alloy steel wear plates – can be replaced to extend overall carriage life
- Knees are precision fabricated from 1” solid steel bases and two 1/2” side plates – longer lasting, more durable
- Knees attach to bunks with a wrap-around mount for stability – extremely accurate lumber, high durability, less maintenance
- Adjustable, replaceable synthetic wear strips on the top, bottom, and sides of knee mounts – maintains perfect fit, easy maintenance, long life
- 5” stroke on dogs in and out position.
- 1” thick T1 center-mounted alloy steel tong-dogs – Locks log firmly in place for sure positioning and cuts down to a 1” backing board.
- Setworks Ready – Use the standard included PTJ setworks, or integrate it with any other setworks or optimization programs.
- Premium quality components – Hold up in extreme sawmill environments for precise, trouble free operation.
- 30 HP hydraulic power unit with 5 gallon accumulator, low and high pressure filters – smooth performance and recovery, increased production, low maintenance.
- Engineered to be simple and efficient – Minimal training time, easy and comfortable to control.
- OSHA approved air lock-out assembly — Increased employee safety
- Easy to access grease fittings, oversized oil cups — Easy maintenance
We Just Run 'Em
I bought my first Cleereman at auctionin 94, it was about 18 years old and wejust ran it. Then I bought the first newCleereman in 98. Running Cleeremancarriages has been one of the greatestdecisions that Ive made in my entire careerbecause they just run Cleereman is a greatproduct, with great service, with nearly zerodowntime and parts that are reasonablypriced and available within 24 hours.And you cant ask for better people to dealwith, thats Why I Never Looked Back.
Ed Robbins / Ohio Valley Veneer